Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ellisons Organics Nail Laquer Fall Swatches

Sigh....
What can I say? These were love at first swatch. And I cant wait to talk about the polish. But first a little more about Ellison's shop.
Ellisons Organics is a lovely shop. Not only does she sell 3 free nail lacquer but many other organic items as well. I actually purchased some adorable Lego soaps for my son. A little early Christmas shopping.
You can also find many other lovely things from Bath Salt to Insect Repellent. So go check her shop out.
Now onto the 3 free nail lacquers.
I love the brush! I cant say it enough. The thicker the brush, the better. This one does not disappoint.
I feel in control of the application of polish.
Each swatch is two easy coats. No top coat.
I will say that Music of the night is my favorite. So, lets start with that swatch.

Music Of The Night

On The Town


Raindrops On Roses

Black

Brown Copper Kettles

What do you think of these?







No comments:

Post a Comment