Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Valentines Stamped Decals. Using Born Pretty Products. Plus Discount Code!


Hey all!
Been way to long I think.
But I'm back with a bang!
 
 
 
I was contacted by the folks over at Born Pretty to review a couple of their nail art products. So they sent me 4 items and I came up with this tutorial using 3 out of 4 of the items.
For more detailed pictures of the items I used, please scroll down.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Im super excited to share this awesome discount code for 10% off http://www.bornprettystore.com/
Discount Code APWW10
Come visit my other oulets!
 
 
 
 
 
Plate 35
I had to prime this plate with acetone before it would transfer the full image on to the stamper. But after that, no problem. Paisleys ftw!
 
 
Plate L002
LOVE this plate! never had an issue with the transfer.
 
Nail art Pen 7
I loved this pen for the decal. It isn't opaque. But I actually preferred this because it allowed me to add layers of color. So I ended up with light pink and bright pink for contrast.
Easy to use.
 


2 comments:

  1. Ah ... it's nice to see your post in my feed today! These plates are so gorgeous and I love how you've used them. I like how the shimmer base polish shows through the decal; it gives the design a lot of depth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I am looking forward to more post! Yes the bas is lovely against the pink and black. :)

      Delete