Saturday, October 25, 2014

Essence Aquatix Polish Collection Swatch & Review

I have been waiting 3 months for this collection!
The wait was more than worth it. I love each one of these polishes. Its like the perfect runway collection. They all flatter each other perfectly.
In my area the Essence collections are sold at Ulta and Fred Meyer.
I picked up one of each item in this collection with exception of the body glitter spray.
 
Here is some nail art I created using most of this collection. To see me create this mermaid mani click HERE
 
Each swatch is two coats.
 
The Caribbean Sand
 
The Sparkle
 
The Holo
 
The Mother of Pearl
 
The Ocean Sand
 
The Mermaid Tail
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Wow, what pretty swatches! Sadly I haven't seen this collection locally yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love it! These were the ones you gave away on insta, right? These swatches make me that much more sad that I didn't win :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. Love this collection. If you turn the bottles around, the colours have names. The wording on the caps is just to describe the finish. Ie: The Holo is "Under the Sea". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    best ski boot bags backpack

    ReplyDelete