Friday, April 26, 2013

Julie G Frosted Gumdrop Textured Nail Polish Swatches

Believe it or not,Groupon was having a deal on this set and my mom snatched these up for each of us. We did a small nail swap yesterday. I gave her the e.l.f. Spring Cube (swatches HERE ) and she gave me these! Good swap I think!
Right away I swatched these beauties. Any polish named after candy is right up my alley.
These don't need any top coat. If you are only going to have these on for a day or two,I recommend using the Elmer's glue technique for the base. Like any glitter polish it take hard work to remove.
Or these can last a long time if you just use a regular base coat.
I love these textured polishes! They don't snag on anything. And are so fun to touch. All swatches are two coats.


Hot Cinnamon


Rock Candy


Blueberry Fizz


Crushed Candy


Sugar Rush


Tangerine Dream


Which one is your favorite? Mine is Blueberry Fizz.







4 comments:

  1. Good swatches! I think I am leaning towards Crushed Candy a my fav. But that Blueberry Fizz is a very close second. Thanks for the swap!

    ReplyDelete