Friday, October 25, 2013

Blue And Green Friday! Rain City Nail Lacquer in Seattle Team Spirit!


I am super stoked to share this swatch with you all!!!
Our city is so very proud of the job our Seattle Seahawks are doing this season. Not only on the field but off as well. They are very involved in our community. And as a result, they have gained so many fans. I'm to say I am a 12th man!
Rain City Nail Lacquer has made us Seahawks/nail art fans a really wonderful polish.
Its called Seattle Team Spirit.
For this swatch I sponged on some neon green from my NFL Seahawks duo and my Morgan Taylor in All White Now.
Then topped it off with Rain City in Seattle Team Spirit.
Love,love,love this glitter!
large neon green hex, medium holo hex and small blue hex. Along with some white rectangles and diamond holo.

What do you think guys!?



No comments:

Post a Comment