Monday, October 14, 2013

Nail Art Challenge/ Collab Twinsies Nails!


Krystal from beautybykrystal and I decided to team up and do a nail art challenge hosted by some fellow Instagramers. (Scroll down to see her beautiful creation!)This challenge is great for us moms who don't have to much time to do a daily nail art challenge.
Although I am crazy and am seriously considering a year long daily nail art challenge.
Here is their picture post from Instagram. Go follow these lovely women on Instagram.

Krystal and I both love paisleys. So that's what we picked!
We used Cheeky Jumbo Plate I.
Products I also used are...
Base white is Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Sponged on Orly's Buried Alive, from the Villains Disney Collection Queen of Hearts, butter London in Bluey and OPI in Swimsuit Nailed It!
Stamped with Loreal in Because You're Worth It
You can see all 4 colors on the sponge in thin lines.
Two coats of sponge application.


Clean up with brush and acetone.

Top coat.

I love the way this gradient turned out. I cant get over it. I will definitely be creating this again very soon!

I then stamped randomly on the nail with the paisley pattern.

Twinsies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment