Thursday, September 19, 2013

2014 NYFW Inspired Nail Art. BIBHU MOHAPATRA. Collab

Ok sweet cheeks. Here is another nail art design inspired this time by Bibhu Mohapatra.
I love all his colorful looks but this one really stood out for me.
And once again the fabulous Krystal from http://www.beautybykrystal.com/ collabed with me. I think ours compliment each other beautifully. To see her design and inspiration head over to her blog HERE or scroll down.


Products used to create this look.
Base is Sally Hansen in Midnight in NY
Accent colors from left to right. Face of Australia in Party at the Gap, Color Club(no name), Loreal in Greycian Goddess.
Topped with butter London Matte or Seche Vite high gloss.
Nail tape,Sponge or eye shadow applicator and art brush.


I sponged on the dark greys.

And Brushed on the light grays.Just to add different textures like the fabric.


Here it is in both matte and gloss. Which do you like?


Krystal's beautiful design. I think they accent each other nicely.

1 comment: