Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New 2013 Cheeky Plate Stamps and Review

I was so very excited to see Cheeky came out with new jumbo stamping plates this spring! And 10?! Omy goodness! If you have seen my past blog post about Cheeky,then you know how much I adore them.

On Amazon you can purchase all 10 plates for $85.99 or a set of 5 for $45.99 or a single plate for $9.49.
I purchased 4 singles. Shipping is NOT free as of yet. But,look for them to have free super saver at some point.
Eventually I am sure I will purchase the rest of the plates.But, for now I picked out my favorites.
I am very pleased with these plates. About 80%-90% of all these images transferred nicely.

I picked out:
Jumbo Plate 3 EUROPEAN ROMANCE
Jumbo Plate 6 HAPPY HOLIDAY
Jumbo Plate 7 HOME SWEET HOME
Jumbo Plate 8 PRINCESS CHARMING

Here is a video review with stamping from these plates





Plate 3 EUROPEAN ROMANCE



Jumbo Plate 6 HAPPY HOLIDAYS


Jumbo Plate 8 PRINCESS CHARMING

Jumbo Plate 7 HOME SWEET HOME




6 comments:

  1. awww I want these! They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW THESE ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!! I think I need to invest in more plates, now that I finally have acetone to clean all my nail tools ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that mani is amazing!! I love the looks of these plates. I really failed when I try stamping but I hope I can get it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that birdcage mani! I have to add your blog to my reader. :) I found your blog through the Tweezerman Facebook page, they posted a picture of your manicure today: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151669949310923&set=a.209715470922.172423.100034025922&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know! I love to hear how people found my blog and facebook. I always like to know who shares my nail art too! Much love Sarah!

      Delete
  5. I just bought 3 of the Cheeky jumbo plates! I noticed that you use striping paint for stamping - I'm going to try that since I don't get dark enough lines using regular polish!

    ReplyDelete