Monday, May 6, 2013

A Part of Something Amazing....


A couple months back I was contacted by the team over at http://www.bloom.com/.
Someone posted my Marbled Marbles Mani on there site and they wanted to know if I would like to be an Ambassador for them. In which I would create nail art looks and post them onto there site. Or write as a guest blogger.
I was over the moon excited to be part of such an amazing group of women. I had to say yes,yes,yes!



Well, this morning I received an email from Sara Wigger, a Social Beauty Editor for Bloom.
She wrote:


Hi Kristin!

I don't think we've officially met outside of the ambassador group page on Facebook - but I'm Sara Wigger and I'm one of the Social Beauty Editors for Bloom. I also LOVE all your nail art! You ladies are all so inspiring. :)

I wanted to pass on that you were chosen as one of our Trendsetters for May! You will be featured on the Be Inspired page for the rest of the month. So all members will easily be able to find your existing plus any new looks you share.

Congratulations!

Sara

This just made my day! I feel so honored to be featured at this amazing site. If you haven't visited this beauty site, please do so. All of the girls participating have wonderful talent.
To be chosen as a trendsetter this month is a reassurance that I am heading in the right direction with my passion for Nail Art.

If you are interested in seeing my work on Bloom, click the link above and follow these pictures.

Click on "Discover Trends"

Roll courser over "Trendsetters" And click on my name. Kristin Day


Tada! Here I am! Feel free to click on the "LOOKS GOOD" button below any photo you like on this site!
Show some love to these creative artist!









5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats! You totally deserve it. Your nail designs are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post ! :D
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally cool Kristin!

    Everyone, don't forget to vote for Rainysunraynails picture on the Bloom.com nail contest! She has two submissions, but the main one is her beautiful cherry blossom branch done with micro beads. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so happy for you!!! :) This is great, congrats!

    ReplyDelete