Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Leaf Manicure. Fall 2012

I recently made a beautiful fall glitter polish. Link here http://rainysunraysnails.blogspot.com/2012/09/reuse-your-old-clear-coat.html So of course a tutorial using these popped into my head right away!

 
This is one coat of Suzi The 7 Dusseldorfs by OPI


 
Sponge on the same base color and a copper. I used Figure Art Out from Finger Paints
 
 
Clean up the edges with polish remover and q-tip.
You could leave it like this and add a top coat. The color combo is perfect for fall.
 
I went ahead and added my new leaf glitter! One coat.
 
 
Then a nice thick top coat. You may need to coats of top coat, depending on your glitter.
 
 
 
 
 
This reminds me of leaves blowing in the wind. Happy Fall to all!!
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment