Thursday, July 5, 2012

My favorite cuticle oil

I picked up this delightful oil at my local Fred Meyer. When I first saw it I thought it was polish with flowers in it! Which I thought was amazing in its self!. But upon further inspection I realized it was in fact cuticle oil. There was 5 scents. I chose Lavender. But I don't think it smells anything like lavender. It has a hint of cinnamon and sugar to it. I have been using this on me and my clients for about 2 months now. You can see the amount has not gone down much at all.
I have this out in easy reach at all times because I cant get enough of it! I was going to wait till this was gone to purchase another scent, but I think it would take to long to get to that point. So, soon I will get another one. I paid $3.00 for this. Not bad I think. I have seen them cheaper online,but then you pay for shipping.
I put this on after I get out of the shower, during a Mani prep and then again when the color or nail art is done.
It keeps my cuticle hydrated for at least 10 hours. And that with all the house work and daily stuff I do with my hands. For the price, I think that's great.
Because of different types of nail art I put on the nails, I sometimes need to use acetone on the cuticles to remove polish. This re hydrates the cuticle and helps the art to last longer.
Of course most cuticle oils do the same thing. But lets be honest, this one is pretty! And works wonderfully!



No comments:

Post a Comment