Friday, July 27, 2012

Whimsical Mossy Wood

I love to go hiking. And I have been wanting to do this mani for a long time now. The last time I went hiking on my own, I took many picture. I became more inspired looking at them recently. So this is the outcome of my imagination.Even now looking down at my nails I half expect a fairy to land on them.If it's something you're not ready to tackle, I hope you enjoy the video anyway. Love and positivity to you and our beautiful land.

The polishes I used:
Base color was O.P.I ChopStickingToMyStory And Finger Paints FigureOfArt
I stamped with Essie LittleBrownDress and Sally Hansen Vivid
For the Moss:
Sally Hansen GrassSlipper
Magic Nails In Military,VikiniGreen,and Yellow
My base and top was Seche Vite









              
                                                   Click on the pictures for a larger view

O.P.I. and Finger Paints

Stamped with Essie and S.H.


I found a use for my eye shadow applicator that I usually throw away. I am able to sponge with precision now.
Colors I used for the moss.


Different angles and lighting.


Left and right

See you soon! Xoxoxo

Come Like my facebook page for more nail art.




2 comments:

  1. The wood effect is amazing. Love the colors together. This is so northwest pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant stop looking at my fingers! hehehe. Thank you!

      Delete