Friday, June 8, 2012

3 in 1 Cherry Blossom designs W/Video

For this tutorial I used:
A fine nail art brush
A small dotting tool
Tweezers
Makeup sponge (a small piece)
The colors I used:
Orly in Gumdrop 40733
Essie Little Brown dress 640
S.H. Vivid 08
S.H. Hard as Nails 110 White( any white will work)
Magic Nail art polish 112 and 114( but choose your favorite pinks)

For the french tip Blossoms And Orly Gumdrop I finished off with CND Effects
For the antique Blossom I finished off with Matte from Butter London
For My base on both hands I used Double duty By S.H.
You can see here that My middle and pointer finger have been sponged to look antique.

A close up of the Matte Antique.
French tip Cherry Blossom




Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love this tutorial! Great photos and awesome work the video tutorial!

    ReplyDelete