Saturday, June 9, 2012

Nail Bandages review

Stop! Don't clip that broken nail just yet!
Don't you hate it when you're about to head out the door and go out for the night when your nail breaks?
Well my mom found this amazing product to fix just that.
When she would break a nail I would fix it with  nail glue. Which is just like super glue really.
Well I still do that process but I then put this product on for a longer lasting fix.
I have used this 3 times now. And it has lasted about 2 weeks. It stays so well that I'm taking the old bandage off every 2 weeks for her new color. So I included a How-to video for this product.
I also put some pictures in this post to see if you can tell where its torn.
I'm not saying it will last forever. But it's nice to know that there is a product out there that can work this well.


       The product is called Invisible Nail Bandages. By Calico
After Bottom coat.



How to Video For Product

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment