Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3D nail stamp

I did this design on my moms toes last weekend, and it turned out so cute, I just had to share.
I used Cheeky plate C. The image look similar to a fern. Very dainty.
My base and top coat are from Seche clear.
Base color is by Orly in Lollipop 40729
I actually stamped with 3 colors, but if you only would like to do one color it turns out beautiful.
The first color I used was Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty 420
Then I used my M.N. In just white.(Any white will work so long as its not fast drying)
And the final stamp was from Sally Hansen in Cherry cherry bang bang 414

When using all colors its looks better if the stamps are off a little bit. Gives it the 3D effect.
Also, My fingers are shiny because I put cuticle oil on after cleaning with the acetone.
I hope you like this!

Two coats of the Orly.

You don't need a lot of polish. The scraper does all the work.
Clean around the edges with polish remover.
Finish with a thick top coat. Light brush strokes as to not smear the image.
Finished!


See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. OOOO!!! :D I like this!! I'm going to try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so pretty!!! Love it! I've seen a lot of stamps like those on youtube and want to try them out but I'm still hesitant and I don't know why!

    mattabellablogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I understand. I did a review on these stamps also. If your going to try the stamping thing, these cheeky plates are the best! I have other stamping products that were disapointing. Wow are the cheeky plates amazing!

      Delete