Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 3 of 7. A 2 for 1!!!

Today I'm showing you 2 designs. I have had many comments from women who think they are not able to have a awesome Mani because of there short nails. Well I'm here to tell you different! And show you!

 My sister in law(Danielle) had her friend Kristen come over for a Mani. And I was like, the more the merry! So, we went through our options and she decided on marbling. Then she picked her favorite colors.I think this mani would be perfect for Valentines day.So pretty. Even on short nails.

The 2nd design is Danielle. She often wears greys and whites. So those are the colors she picked. I think its a little Tim Burton like. Very elegant and wearable.
Side note: I put cuticle oil on after marbling mani because of the acetone I use to remove extra polish. That is why the cuticles look shiny in the pictures.


                                                                             Kristen's

Danielle's

Any questions? Comment below.
See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. oh I love danielles! ive only attempted water marbling once and it was super hard! lol any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first time I tried it,it was a complete disaster! So I get ya! Thats why I made a tips and trick video. Link here if you want to take a look :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGmXjBHxyMI&feature=plcp

      the vide is kinda long but I really wanted to get all the info in there.And my best advise is to do it again! And make sure your in a area that is comfortable. Not on the floor or coffee table, but rather a desk or dinning table.Thanks you!

      Delete