Thursday, June 7, 2012

Manicure Bowl

I suppose I could have gotten a plain white or clear bowl for giving manicures, but that's just not me. So when it came time to purchase one I made sure it was something that I really loved. I also wanted the person I was giving the manicure to, to feel pampered. Like, there hands were in good hands. So to speak.
I also did not want to spend an arm and a leg for a bowl. I went to many store which included Pier 1, Hobby Lobby, and Bed Bath Beyond.
In the end I found this at Michael's craft store. I don't know why I didn't go there first! There are 2 Michael's near me. I first spotted this at the one South of where I live.The price was going to be around 30.00 incl Tax. As much as I loved it I had to say no.
In the following days I had to go back to Michael's for something non related. This time I went to the Michael's closest to my home. Of course I wondered over to the section where the bowl was. But at this Michael's it was 40% off! And I had a 20% off coupon on my entire order! Yes! So I paid 14.00 dollars incl Tax.
I do love this bowl. They also had this in 3 different colors. A almost burnt orange and a deep Purple.
But my nail office has quite a lot of those colors as it is. I wanted the bowl to pop.
My clients really enjoy the bowl as well.
See you soon!

2 comments: