Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Essence floral GRUNGE Nail Polish Collection

I just happened to get to my local Fred Meyers store right after they put this new collection display up. Usually I have to visit all 5 stores within 20 miles of me just to get the entire collection.There is usually only 2 to 3 of each piece in the collection.So,getting my hands on all of the collection can be difficult.
Then I call another Fred Meyers the next day to see if they have put the display out yet and I spoke to the women in charge of stocking the beauty section. She informed we that she would be putting the collection out in the next hour. My mom(bless her heart) raced over to pick up 2 sets of the entire polish collection. One set is for to my cousin Krystal from http://www.beautybykrystal.com/
One set is for my Instagram Giveaway.And the rest of the collection.
And one for me!

Here are the swatches of these beauties.
Each one has a different finish. I love that!
3 needed at least coats. But they never got really thick and caked. 
The brushes are nice and thick for easy application.

First is THE PEARL.
LILY BLOOM
Semi sheer white base with very small shimmer glitter.
3 coats

THE SHINE
BE FLOWERFUL
A semi sheer coral
3coats

THE SUEDE
GRUNGE ME TENDER!
A semi sheer mint green.
4 coats

THE MATT
MADLY PURPLED
A light lilac/lavender shimmer matt
2 coats

THE ROUGH
BLACK TO THE ROOTS
A dark grey with textured silver glitter. Semi matt finish
2 coats






4 comments:

  1. I like a white with shimmer.Nice swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I saw these and probably should have grabbed them, but I didn't think I needed any more nail polish. Your swatches look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! gotta check my fred meyers soon!

    ReplyDelete