Monday, July 15, 2013

Wedding Nails. Day 30! Of my 30 Day Stamping Challenge

Well I can tell you,I have had such a blast doing this challenge. My hope and wish in doing this stamping challenge was 1) To get a better technique and learn more. 2) To show you all just how versatile stamping can be.
I feel like I have accomplished those goals. There are still many techniques and ideas that are now flowing thru my brain. This has sparked the nail artist inside of me!
Thank you for clicking on to my blog to see all me creations.
Much Love to you all!

Now, on to today's nail.
I decided to do a wedding nail. I cant remember if I have done a "wedding nail" yet. I don't think so. 
These turned out better then I had hoped. I was afraid the stamp would get lost in the pale blue. But they accent each other quite nicely.
The blue is quite pale. Easily worn as your "something blue". In some lights there is a faint hue of mint green.

Products used:
Gina Glaze in Keep Calm,Paint On
Stamped with Sinful Colors in Snow Me White
Using Jumbo Cheeky Plate 8
Accented with Barielle in Intriguing (a soft white shimmer)
Half Pearl Decals. (found at my local craft store in the scrap book sticker section)
Seche Vite top coat.
Light Box
Indirect Sunlight

1 comment: