Monday, July 22, 2013

Review and Nail Art Stamped with Vivid Lacquer Plate 006

I ordered these on June 30th and finally received them on July 18th. The shipping info say processing takes up to 10 days. So I anticipated a longer delivery wait. But after 16 days passed I contacted Vivid Lacquer to make sure my order went thru. I was also concerned because we have package thieves in our area. I wanted to be home when it was delivered. She responded right away and informed me she was ill and was unable to get to the post office. I completely understood. We all get sick. I for one don't move a muscle when I'm sick.
At any rate my order arrived a couple days later with a free mini bottle of her polish(Late Bloomer) and a apology note. Super sweet. This is what customer service should always be like. She also offered me a 30% off discount on my next purchase.
I WILL be purchasing from her again!
I am absolutely in love with this stamping plate!
They transfer beautifully every time.
I use black because that way I can see if the entire image transfers. It does!
The images are huge! And there are some for smaller nails. 
If your a collector of stamping plates,this is a must!

On to the pictures.
Size comparison to Mash
Size comparison to Pueen
Size comparison Cheeky
Mash on the Left Pueen on the Right
Cheeky
Vivid Lacquer






5 comments:

  1. Love this plate! Did you freehand the image on your index finger in the black and white mani?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. With acrylic paint. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Great post! What did you use for stamping? Konad, regular nail polish, acrylic, etc?

    ReplyDelete