Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July in the Sky.(Pictorial) Day 18 of my 30 Day Stamping Challenge

Like most of my designs, these were done without much thought. They just sort of morphed in to what you see. At some point I had to tell myself to stop adding. LOL
In my mind,telling myself when a design is"done" can be difficult.
When does the term "less is more" begin in nail art?
I hope you like these.
Happy July 4th!!!

Products used:
White base Sinful Colors in Snow Me White.I also stamped the stars with this white using Mash-49
Stamped with Disney Villains in Cruella De Vil with Mash-46
Nail tape or Scotch Tape
Orly in Sweet Peacock and Shine On Crazy Diamond
Sinful Colors in Casablanca
Black and White acrylic paint 
Fine art brush
Seche Vite top coat.
Clean up with a q-tip and acetone or small angle brush.











2 comments:

  1. That is so advanced! If you didn't have pictures I would have never known how you did it - amazing work!

    ReplyDelete