Monday, July 22, 2013

Make a Wish Dandelion. Wishing Weed

I just had to do a separate post for these. They turned out exactly how I pictures in my head. That doesn't always happen.
I purchased this awesome plate from Vivid Lacquer on etsy. I fell in love with these images right away. To see my full review for the plate click HERE

Base in Morgan Taylor in All White Now
I painted the profile face with black acyclic paint and fine art brush.
Stamped with Vivid Lacquer 006
Topped with butter London Matte Finish

Glossy finish


Matte Finish
My favorite.





8 comments:

  1. Wow that's awesome, can't believe you did the face freehand. Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was harder then I was thinking it would be. lol Thank you!

      Delete
  2. My god, that person is freehanded? So good! & I'm with you, I like the matte finish better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to Matte it last minute. I had already taken all the pictures I was going to. I was putting my supplies away when I saw the butter London Matte finish. Thank goodness I did!
      Thank You!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Manicure! Love the freehand art, specially! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my grandmother is always into herbal stuffs and she always say that ayurvedic medicines are the best stuff** New York weed delivery

    ReplyDelete