Saturday, July 13, 2013

July Astrological Sign Love. Day 28 of my 30 Day Stamping Challenge

My Birthday is coming up soon and since my guys birthday is also this month we are have a party tonight to celebrate!
I decided to pay tribute to our water sign.
For these I used an Indie polish my Daring Digits in Bubbles. The perfect top coat for the effect I wanted.


Products used:
Base was butter London in Dosh
Plastic wrap textured effect using Morgan Taylor in Gotta Have Hue
Stamped with Black Art Deco 
Using Mash-33
Topped with Darling Digits in Bubbles
One coat of butter London. Get plastic ready.
One nail at a time. Paint one coat of blue then lightly pat the plastic on the nail.
Clean up. I used acetone and an angled brush.
Stamp.Topper
Light Box
Direct sunlight 

Indirect Light. Look at the bubble goodness!








1 comment:

  1. I just love how this turned out! You may see a "copycat" mani soon from me :)

    ReplyDelete