Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stamping With Glitter. Day 29 of my 30 Day Stamping Challenge

I have done this technique before with glitter sand. I think I posted a pictorial to Instagram though. For that one I used sand glitter. Here I used very fine holographic glitter.
This is a very simple technique. I would just say to work fast.

Products used:
Base color is Morgan Taylor in Deja Blue
Fantasy Maker Confetti
Ulta clear coat.
 Note: when stamping with clear polish,it is best to use non-fast dry clear.
Jumbo Cheeky Plate 8
feathered art brush

Stamp on to your nail,then quickly dip in the glitter.
Wait 5 minute before lightly brushing off access.
Out of focus to see how this glitter shines. The camera doesn't always pick up the holographic effects.





7 comments:

  1. So do you stamp before you dip or dip and then stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I should have said. I will edit this today. I was super tired last night.
      Stamp then dip fast. Thank you for asking. =)

      Delete
  2. So glad to know now how to do a glitter stamp.I have been wanting to know how for the longest time! Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I am sure there are other techniques out there. But, this works for me. =)
      Thank you!

      Delete