Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Incandescent Independence. Day 17 of my 30 Day Stamping Challenge

Bling it on!
These are sure to capture your eye!
Its getting closer to July 4th. I cant wait! Our family went to get fireworks yesterday. We all get so gitty with excitement.

Products used:
Index finger is Wicked Polish in Cardiac Arrest Stamped with Sinful Colors in Snow Me White with Jumbo Cheeky Plate 6. I filled the hearts in with Orly in Shockwave and topped the hearts with Essie in Stroke of Brilliance.
Middle finger is Sinful Colors in Snow me White topped with Revlon in Celestial FX (I left out the moon shapes)
Ring finger base is Orly in Shockwave topped with Essie in Stroke of Brilliance,stamped with Sinful Colors in Snow Me White with Cheeky CH52
Pinkie finger is base of Sinful Colors in Casablanca topped with Finger Paints in Santa's Magic.






Natural Light


No comments:

Post a Comment